This has been a tough week. Baby girl has been SUCKING at sleep. She’s never been great, though I thought we were making some headway, alas, No. Worst of all? The ‘man cold’ has found it’s way to my house. Please help me God. I love you hunny
Because I love them, first some funny search terms for you:
- can i give my friend 25 million dollars? (Yes, I will gladly send you my address)
- how to decorate your own house like a gingerbread house (Umm… Whyyyyy?)
- frugal strippers (I’m sort of dumbfounded by this one…)
Given that this was such a busy week I was a little lazy on the blog reading/commenting and as I’ve said before, I don’t recommend posts unless I’ve read and enjoyed them but here a few I did manage to squeeze in. Enjoy!
- Club Thrifty: Parenting: Go the Fuck to Sleep. <<< Because this is exactly how I feel.
- Greg from Club Thrifty did a solid guest post over at Budgets are $exy: My Dead Sexy Job: Living Life as a Mortician
- LBee and the Money Tree: More Pushin’ for Your Money Cushin’
- When Life Gives You Lemons: Why Live in Such an Expensive Region?
- Thirty Six Month: How to Ask for a Discount
- See Debt Run: 1 Year Birthday
- Frugal Rules: How Does Your Family Spend Money?
- The Frugal Toad: How to Turn Savings From Everyday Purchases into Wealth
”See” you on Monday!