Follow my blog with Bloglovin
One word about this weekend. HOCKEY. With the return of hockey comes the return of sanity to my house. For those of you who don’t know, my hubby is the blogger for an NHL team. I will share the story some day how this came to be since it’s a story worth telling but for now, back to my blog!
I’ve decided to add funny search terms since I get such a kick out of them from other people’s blogs.
- Feminism caused my divorce…
- wanting to change my life and don’t have the money…
- it would be great to win the lottery for my birthday…
- should i leave my husband who has 300,000 in debts…
- bobby pins sold at food for less…
Favorite posts this week!
- Club Thrifty: Horrific Financial Advice from the NY Times
- Making Sense of Cents: So You Want to be a Freelance Writer?
- The Weight Chronicles: Tales from the Scale
- L Bee and the Money Tree: Lifestyle Blogs: Empowering Women or Just Setting Us Back 50 Years?
- Thirty Six Months: On Always Wanting More
- Debt Roundup: The Day My Personal and Financial Life Changed
- One Smart Dollar: The Downside to Common Frugal Tips
- So Over This: Why Broke People Drive Nice Cars
- Frugal Rules: Three Ways Advertising Companies Tempt You to Forsake Frugality
Have a great weekend! Anyone else excited about the return of NHL? Anyone boycotting it?
Enjoy Plunged in Debt?
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.