The first weekly reads of the New Year! I hope everyone had a great holiday. We sure did. It was great to have my husband home for the week and reconnect with our friends and family. It’s been unusually cold this week. We’re talking -26 Celsius with windchill. No thanks I don’t want it. Especially for being right on the ocean this is abnormally cold for us. I’d like the -3 to +3 weather back!
Onto a few of my favorite posts from the past few days:
- Frugal Rules: Why I Don’t Believe In New Years Resolutions
- See Debt Run: Pay Off Debt–Get Rock Hard Abs
- Making Sense of Cents: $5,7700 in Extra Income (December)
- Enemy of Debt: It’s Never Too Late to Take Control of Your Finances
- iHeartBudgets: 2013 Goals and Debt Movement
- Club Thrifty: Can You Afford to Live to 90?
- Student Debt Survivor: Avoid Student Loans Like the Plague
Have a great weekend! I will be spending it quite sleeplessly as we initiate sleep training boot-camp tonight. Baby girl needs to learn how to start falling asleep on her own. If only it was as easy as telling her to close her eyes, stay still and relax. Ugh. I dread this. If I’m still alive I may be back with a post Monday.
Remember to enter the $100.00 cash giveaway if you haven’t already!