Happy Groundhog Day!! Who plans on watching the Bill Murray movie?
I normally do this on Friday but I was having some blog problems yesterday and couldn’t get it out but the problems are now fixed thanks to the wicked support at HostGator!
Tonight we are celebrating hubby’s birthday with some family and friends. I’m making a big feed of chicken amatriciana (pasta), one of his favorite things to eat but I’ve never actually made it myself, let alone for 14 people…may the cooking Gods be with me.
I’m re-joining Weight Watchers today. I know it’s the kick in the ass I need. I had great success with it in university (but sorta quit as soon as I hit goal never getting my lifetime membership…Gah!). With the family reunion and two weddings this summer I gotta get on it. Not to mention I just need to be healthier again. I have 10lbs of baby weight to lose plus about 15lbs that found me in the few years since graduating university. I’m thinking it’ll be money well spent…it better be.
I did four posts this week:
- Why I’m Glad We Have a ‘Starter Home’
- How My Husband Landed a NHL Blogging Gig
- Saving To Rebuild Our Emergency Fund
- Introducing Solid Foods (Kids Ain’t Cheap)
Onto some funny search terms from the last week:
- How I felt when I won the lottery <<<You needed to search for the answer??
- My friend has won the lottery but won’t tell me<<< I wonder why??
- Can you give lottery money away in canada? <<<< YES!! I will send you my address!
- Sticking bobby pin up butt <<< Ummmm….??? WTF?
- Making Sense of Cents: I’ll Never Be a Frugal Blogger
- Frugal Rules: 5 Fun and Frugal Super Bowl Party Ideas
- Unique Gifter: Cheque Mate! Wedding Check Wedding Tips
- Newlyweds on a Budget: Buying a House With Debt?
- The Heavy Purse: The Myth of No
- The Happy Homeowner: Frugality Gone Wrong: The Real Cost of Owning a BMW
- Midlife Finance: The Basics of Insuring Your Car
- Mommie Daze: Frankly My Dear Pinterest, I Don’t Give a Care
Have a great weekend everyone!
Enjoy Plunged in Debt?
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.